Cricket lovers have been waiting for April as the T20 and the IPL 7 are slated to be held then. There was no way we could give this opportunity a miss and want to introduce you to the some of the best pubs/lounges which you can visit and enjoy watching your favorite game at.
- Pebble Street– This pub in New Friends Colony is a special place in that it brings every single game alive. The projected screen gives you a great view of the excitement that is taking place on the cricket ground.
- Underdoggs– This Vasant Kunj sports bar is arguably the best one that Delhi has. It serves a variety of cuisines and drinks, can accommodate 200 people and is strikingly upbeat and high-energy. It has an amazing 40 LCD screens, 4 pool tables, 3 beer pong tables as well as 3 dartboards.
- Game of Legends– This Sports Bar and Grill & Lounge is located in Rajouri Garden. It is an immensely popular place and cricket fans head for it every cricket season. It’s packed to the hilt on all days that matches are played on.
- Vapor Pub & Brewery– This place is located on M.G Road in Gurgaon, has many screens and serves brewed beer. What more can a cricket fan ask for during cricket season.
- Downtown Diners and Living Beer Café- This place in Gurgaon serves fantastic brewed beer. The place is top on the list of sports lovers. It is invigorating to sit in this place with a beer in hand and a game on the screen.